Looking for a Team?
We have you covered for team play or the next upcoming tournament. Fill out the form below.
Fall 2018 Registration
Monday, August 13, 2018
10th Annual Women's Post-Season Indoor Soccer Tournament
Saturday, December 1, 2018
ISA and Olympus
Applications will be available in early September 2018
SALLY Games 2018
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Cherry Island Soccer Complex
Valley Cup 2019
May 18-19, 2019 | Cherry Island Soccer Complex
Cherry Island Rainout Number
The full rules are here.
(or you can use the button at the lower left of this page)
Summary of Rules of Play for SVWSL Team Managers
Home team must:
- Provide game ball
- Provide game card (only 18 players may be listed)
- Provide alternate jerseys (if needed)
Mandatory forfeit: (forfeiting team may be subject to forfeit fine)
- Failure to start game with at least 7 players within 15 minutes of game time
- Failure to provide player passes
- Failure to provide net and corner flags
- Failure to provide cancellation notice to opponent, SVWSL Referee Coordinator, and SVWSL President no later than Sunday before game
- Failure to provide cancellation notice the Sunday before the game will require payment of a $100 fine and may also require payment of referee fees for both teams.
- Play an ineligible player
Forfeiting and non-forfeiting teams:
- Are "obligated" to play friendly game
- Refusal to play a friendly WILL result in a minimum $100 forfeit fine
Referees are "obligated" to stay and referee all games. Referees are paid to referee all games including games that forfeiting or non-forfeiting teams refuse toplay. League rules apply to all friendly games.
Rules of Play for SVWSL Referees
- Check in teams 10 minutes before game time
- Change jersey if there is a conflict with team colors
- Referee all games, including games which are forfeit, if there are at least 7 players per team (teams may share players)
- Note any problem with player passes, nets or corner flags on the game card
- Mail all game cards within 24 hours of the game
- If yellow or red card issued, note player's name and team name on the game card
- If there is a red card, retain the player's pass and notify the Referee Assignor and the SVWSL PAD Chair within 24 hours
- Require all knee braces to be covered with covering
- Failure to start game with at least 7 players within 15 minutes of game start time
- Failure of team to provide player passes or nets + corner flags
- Playing an ineligible player
Referees are paid to referee ALL games including games that are forfeit. League rules apply to all friendly games.