Welcome to the Sacramento Valley Women’s Soccer League Website!
Registration - Winter/Spring 2023-24
Sacramento Valley Women’s Soccer League (SVWSL) Winter – Spring 2024 Season is scheduled for January 21 – May 5, 2024 (14 games). SVWSL currently has four divisions – A/B, C, Over 30 and Over 40. When registering your team, submit your division request and alternate request.
Deadline – Monday December 11, 2023
All required registration documentation is to be delivered to Heather Ramil, the SVWSL Registrar, by 7 p.m. Monday, December 11, 2023. A drop off box is available next to the front door and marked SVWSL to leave paperwork, or you may mail/email all items prior to deadline. Do not leave registration packets in standard mail box, it is a federal offense.
- Registration Packet Instructions - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | Registration Packet Instructions - MS Word (.docx)
- Team Registration - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | Team Registration - MS Word (.docx)
- Team Roster - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | Team Roster - MS Word (.docx)
- COVID-19 Waiver - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | COVID-19 Waiver - MS Word (.docx)
- No Dog/Jewelry Waiver - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | No Dog/Jewelry Waiver - MS Word (.docx)
- Adult Waiver - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | Adult Waiver - MS Word (.docx)
- New Player Import File - CSV file (.csv)
- Full Registration Packet - Adobe PDF (.pdf)
Forms and Team Registration may be submitted by:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- share a google drive folder - you can keep in your own online drive and share the folder with me
- you can take pictures of the forms and text to me 916-397-1168
- you can mail the hardcopy to me at Heather Ramil, 6072 Hamburg Way, Sacramento CA, 95823
You can pay for the team fees:
- Venmo – Theresa Ellingsen – must screenshot and send me a copy of payment (text, email, etc)
- Include Team name, season when making payment
- Check – written to SVWSL, can be mailed or given to me
SVWSL Code of Ethics
Players, coaches and spectators shall model inclusive behavior, actively supporting cultural diversity while opposing all types of discrimination, including but not limited to racism.
We are committed to diversity that encompasses all those differences that make us unique, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, gender, socio-economic status, age, and physical and mental ability.
SVWSL Adopts “Fair Play” in League supported events
“Fair Play” is a complex notion that comprises and embodies a number of values that are fundamental not only to sport but also to everyday life. Respect, friendship, team spirit, fair competition, respect for written and unwritten rules such as equality, integrity, solidarity, tolerance, care, excellence and joy, are the building blocks of “Fair Play” that can be experienced and learned both on and off the field. More information on “Fair Play” is at
SVWSL Social Networks
2023 Indoor Tournament
November 25 - 26 | ISA
Download Flyer/Registration Form
2024 Valley Cup
May 18-19, 2024
Cherry Island Soccer Complex
Football Rule Changes - 2019-2020 Season
Looking for a Team?
We have you covered for team play or the next upcoming tournament. Fill out the form below.