Welcome to the Sacramento Valley Women’s Soccer League Website!
Hello Team Representatives and Coordinators,
Our upcoming Annual General Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, June 30 at 6:30pm via Zoom. Items for approval include Season Dates, League Budget and Executive Officers. The agenda, online meeting link and meeting materials will be emailed prior to the meeting.
Following the meeting we expect Team Registration forms for the upcoming Fall Season to be emailed and posted to our website at http://www.svwsl.com/league-information/team-registration. If you have any questions about Team or Player Registration - please contact Heather Ramil at email@example.com.
LOVE PLAYING SOCCER? SVWSL is looking for volunteers to join the League's Executive Committee. We would love help with a volunteer to serve as equipment coordinator and referee assignor as well as any volunteers that are interested in supporting women's soccer in any capacity they enjoy (social media, tournaments, skills clinics, marketing, graphic design, etc). The Executive Committee meets 3-5 times per year for League planning. Let me know if you would like to volunteer for any positions and help us keep our League running smoothly!
Looking forward to seeing or hearing you all virtually!
SVWSL Code of Ethics
Players, coaches and spectators shall model inclusive behavior, actively supporting cultural diversity while opposing all types of discrimination, including but not limited to racism.
We are committed to diversity that encompasses all those differences that make us unique, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, gender, socio-economic status, age, and physical and mental ability.
SVWSL Adopts “Fair Play” in League supported events
“Fair Play” is a complex notion that comprises and embodies a number of values that are fundamental not only to sport but also to everyday life. Respect, friendship, team spirit, fair competition, respect for written and unwritten rules such as equality, integrity, solidarity, tolerance, care, excellence and joy, are the building blocks of “Fair Play” that can be experienced and learned both on and off the field. More information on “Fair Play” is at
Registration - Winter/Spring 2023
Registration Forms for Winter- Spring 2023. Team Registration is due Monday, December 12, 2022. Our first game of the season is planned for January 22, 2023. The season is made up of 14 game dates, starting Sundays on January 22, 2023 and ending May 7, 2023.
- Registration Packet Instructions - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | Registration Packet Instructions - MS Word (.docx)
- Team Registration - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | Team Registration - MS Word (.docx)
- Team Roster - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | Team Roster - MS Word (.docx)
- COVID-19 Waiver - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | COVID-19 Waiver - MS Word (.docx)
- No Dog/Jewelry Waiver - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | No Dog/Jewelry Waiver - MS Word (.docx)
- Adult Waiver - Adobe PDF (.pdf) | Adult Waiver - MS Word (.docx)
- New Player Import File - CSV file (.csv)
Forms and Team Registration may be submitted by:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- share a google drive folder - you can keep in your own online drive and share the folder with me
- you can take pictures of the forms and text to me 916-397-1168
- you can mail the hardcopy to me at Heather Ramil, 6072 Hamburg Way, Sacramento CA, 95823
- you can drop them off Monday December 12, 2022 after 6:30 pm at the small field at ISA, 4670 Aldona Lane #7, Sacramento CA 95841
You can pay for the team fees:
- Venmo – Theresa Ellingsen – must screenshot and send me a copy of payment (text, email, etc)
- Include Team name, season when making payment
- Check – written to SVWSL, can be mailed or given to me
SVWSL Social Networks
Valley Cup 2023May 21-22, 2023
Cherry Island Soccer Complex
SALLY Games 2023Information Coming Soon
Football Rule Changes - 2019-2020 Season
Looking for a Team?
We have you covered for team play or the next upcoming tournament. Fill out the form below.