2024 Valley Cup
May 18-19, 2024
Cherry Island Soccer Complex
2024 Indoor Tournament
More Information Coming Soon
Download Flyer/Registration Form
Football Rule Changes - 2019-2020 Season
Looking for a Team?
We have you covered for team play or the next upcoming tournament. Fill out the form below.
Rule 13: Forfeiture of Games
A. Forfeiture of Game occurs if a team does any of the following:
- Fails to start the game with a minimum of 7 players within 15 minutes after the scheduled time for the game.
- Fails to provide the proper equipment;
- Fails to provide appropriate player passes;
- Plays an ineligible player;
- Causes the game to stop before full-time is completed, unless agreed upon by both teams;
- Does anything that is deemed by the PAD Committee not to be in the best interest of the game;
- Fails to provide cancellation notice to their opponent and to the League Referee Coordinator and League President no later than the Sunday before the scheduled game.
- When any team member, coach, or spectator of a team refuses to remove a dog upon request from the field site.
"B. Except as otherwise specified in Rule 13, if any of the items listed above occur, the team who has caused the forfeit will be responsible for paying the following:
- A $100 forfeit fine which must be paid prior to the forfeiting team's next scheduled game, AND
- The referee fees for the forfeiting team, AND
- The referee fees for the non-forfeiting team."
C. All forfeits will result in a 1-0 win for the non-forfeiting team.
Rule 14: No-Shows, Cancellations and Forfeits
- If a team cannot field a team for a scheduled game, the team MUST provide cancellation notice to their opponent and to the League Referee Coordinator and League President no later than the Sunday before the scheduled game. Failure to give timely cancellation notice will be considered a “forfeit” as described in Rule 13, and the forfeiting team will incur the fines described in Rule 13(b).
- If a team shows up at the field with less than 7 players but at least 6 players, the game will be considered as a forfeit for purposes of the game score, and both teams are obligated to scrimmage. If the teams scrimmage, the teams are encouraged to share players and the forfeiting team will not incur the $100 forfeit fine and the forfeiting team will not be required to pay the referee fees for the non-forfeiting team. If the forfeiting team refuses to scrimmage or has less than 6 players, then the forfeiting team will incur the fines described in Rule 13(b).
- Any team that fails to show, cancels or forfeits more than 2 games within a season MAY be suspended for the remainder of the season.